This 1928 structure, originally a lighting manufacturing factory, required a 100% repurposing to meet the needs of The Downtown Athletic Club. The Eykonic Group conceptualized the new use of space and brought in the city's best team of architects, engineers and contractors. We sourced local government financial assistance programs for redevelopment and secured a low interest loan for the project. With the team, we successfully navigated building and codes issues, a health department variance, and the Landmark's Commission.